Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Cookies 2007: Pecan Logs

Okay, this is the last one I promise. Here I am still posting about cookies when everyone else is probably focused on how to work off all the cookies they ate over the holidays. I'm even getting tired of cookies. But I'm sure that will only last a day or two....

Pecan Logs

This cookie (and yes, it's another one from Martha Stewart) was probably my favorite of this season; or maybe it was the Iced Hermits. If I can't have a chewy cookie, then my second favorite is a buttery shortbread-type cookie. These pecan logs aren't as melt-in-your-mouth-tender as the Russian Tea Cakes, but they are very good. Like other shortbread-type cookies, they taste better as they age.

Next up, lots of savory recipe, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment