Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Cooking Light - April 2007


Just a very quick post tonight.........

Seems like I just posted about the March issue because, well, I did just post about the March issue. But the April is here and my list from this issue is quite long.

Grilled Herb Chicken with Roma Tomato Sauce
Vegetable Maki
Pork Chops Marsala
Pesto and Prosciutto Poached Egg Sandwiches
Pasta Carbonara Florentine
Egg Salad BLTs
Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and Spinach
Pork Chops Marsala
Thai Beef Tacos with Lime-Cilantro Slaw
Spinach-Feta Calzone Casserole
Stovetop Sausage Mac and Cheese My Review!
Harissa Salmon
Roasted Chicken Thighs Provençal
Skillet-Roasted Chicken with Baby Artichokes and Olives
Pappardelle with Lemon, Baby Artichokes, and Asparagus
Spicy Tilapia with Pineapple-Pepper Relish
Carrot Cake

We just tried one of the recipes from this issue tonight.....I'll be back to post about it tomorrow night........

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Thanks for the review, I have pretty many of the same recipes marked as you, I just tried the Spicy Tilapia and will be having the Pork Marsala tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie - I'll look for your reviews on the pork. The pictures of the tilapia sure looked wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete