Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Time for a cutback....

....in blogging, that is.

It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it, but it just takes up too much of my time. In the next few weeks and months, time may become an even more precious commodity and I will simply not be able to justify the amount of time I spend here.

I will be spending more of my time getting my house back into order and taking care of other business. There just aren't enough hours in the day to fit in cooking and blogging, while doing the necessary things like working, cleaning and other chores.

It may be a matter of simplfying my posts or simply posting less often. We'll see how it goes. Maybe one day I'll have more time to devote to this again. I certainly don't want to stop completely, but I don't see any way around a cut-back.

That said, here's what we cooked last night. It was very tasty and quite easy to throw together, but I'd make a few changes the next time.

Photo from Cooking Light

A quick reminder that Sweetnicks will be hosting VRC: Cinnamon on Monday night.

Hope to be back tomorrow...........

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate Alysha. I have had to do the same on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard! When I do something, I want to do it all the way. Thing is, "real life" is just more important - as much as I try to avoid that little fact. :)

    ReplyDelete