Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ARF/5-A-Day Tuesday #10

No cooking here tonight, so I'm delving into the archives to bring you a recipe for Sweetnicks' weekly ARF/5-A-Day. I didn't want Sweetnicks to feel like she had to resort to kidnapping again this week. ;-) See, it worked!

This is one of our favorite side dishes - very simple, but also different. If there is any left after dinner, it doesn't last long in the fridge as it tastes great the next day too.

Keeping it short and sweet tonight. Tune in tomorrow when I climb back on the scale for Weigh-In Wednesday. Even if the scale is not my friend tomorrow, I feel pretty good about the last few days.

Zucchini-Pecan Saute

Tags: , , , side dish

2 comments:

  1. LOL - thanks for sending in the ransom. ;) If the scale isn't friendly, try gall bladder surgery. So far, it's been good for 15 lbs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a hard way. My good friend had that surgery last year and had a hard time eating many foods after that without running to the bathroom a lot. I hope it doesn't turn out that way for you - at least not for long. Take care!

    ReplyDelete