Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

VRC Reminder


Think New Orleans. Think spice & heat. Think gumbo, creole, jambalaya, muffuletta, and beignets. Think purple, yellow and green. Get into the spirit that is Mardi Gras......

Just a quick reminder that this Sunday is VRC: Mardi Gras. I can't wait to cook, eat and blog about my recipe. It is one of the best recipes I've ever made.

If you're new here or need a refresher, check out this link to learn more about VRC.

I have yet to receive any links, but I hope that they will start coming in. Just email me your link and I'll post it here sometime Sunday night. And remember, you don't have to have a blog to join in - I'd be happy to create a post for you here on my blog.

Stay tuned - I will be adding health and fitness items to the sidebar - just below "Foodie Finds". I've contemplated a separate blog, but that seems like more time than I can devote at this point, so for now, I'll keep it all on one blog.

Laissez les bons temps roulez................

No comments:

Post a Comment