Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Asleep at the Computer

That's the only thing that can account for me missing not one, but TWO entries for VRC: Mardi Gras on Sunday night. I must have been blogging in my sleep.

So, now I offer up my humble apologies to Mickey at Kitchen Inferno for missing a perfectly lovely post about Valentine's Day which happened to review a New Orleans-themed chicken dish. I have added it to the roundup, so click here to check it out.

Nothing going on in the kitchen tonight except a simple dinner of tuna melts. However, this dinner does help us use up the many bagels in our freezer, given to us by my in-laws when they had to move and couldn't take them. It feels good to not let them go to waste.

Tune in tomorrow for Weigh-In Wednesday. I'll be stepping on the scale and talking about my diet or, rather, eating philosophy. If you'd like to join me and talk about your healthful endeavors, just send me an email with a link to your blog and I'd be happy to include a link in my post - which will probably go up tomorrow night by about 9 or 10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment