Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hectic!

It's been a busy couple of days between Halloween and a sick kiddo. Last night was all about Trick or Treating - no time for a real dinner. Tonight was about getting DS to the doctor, getting home late and getting something really quick and easy on the table (soup and sandwiches).

Hopefully I'll be back to cooking tomorrow. Not only dinner (no idea what yet), but I need to make treats to bring in for a teacher/staff in-service on Thursday at our school and for the teachers at the middle school where my oldest attends - they are also having an in-service and I got roped into making them treats by way of the PTO. I think I'll do some kind of bar cookie - that would be an easy way to crank out 2 batches. Blondies, perhaps. I have a yummy recipe using toffee chips and coconut.....so check back tomorrow for the recipe.

Until then, I'm going to try to keep my eyes open long enough to get the kids in bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment