Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Peanut Butter Brownie Update

A photo update, that is.

As I make recipes I've previously reviewed on this blog, I try to take new pictures if my previous attempts were lacking. This was one of those recipes......or photos.

Peanut Butter Brownies
I sure miss baking, but I just don't have as much time as I did last year. The weather has been pretty mild, so the focus has still been on outdoor work, but I think we've finished most of that for the fall. Hopefully that means I'll get more time to warm the kitchen with the smells of some fresh baked goodies.

Until then, I'll just keep checking Joe's blog to get my baking fix. No matter what's going on or how crazy things get, he's always got something delicious coming out of the oven. Speaking of which, now is the time to start betting on how many different cookies/confections come out of his kitchen this holiday season. Or how many pounds of butter he goes through!

On this day in....
2005: Weekend Dog Blogging

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 AM

    Oh. my. gawd.

    I am so ready to lick the screen! Those look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi - Ah, then I've done my job. :)

    ReplyDelete