Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cooking Light - July 2007


Well, if I can't even keep up with my "to try" lists, what hope do I have of making any of the recipes? In any case, I like having these lists on my blog when I'm stuck for what to make for dinner, so here's my belated list for July.. ..............

Coconut Curried Pork, Snow Pea, and Mango Stir-Fry
Caramelized Onion, Swiss Chard, and Fontina Cheese Strata
Smoked Cheddar-Stuffed Mushrooms
Zucchini, Sausage, and Feta Casserole
Hoisin and Lime-Marinated Grilled Chicken
Spinach Salad with Grilled Red Onion Rings and Sesame Vinaigrette
Chana Masala
Memphis Barbecue Sauce
Kansas City Barbecue Sauce
Kansas City Dry Rub
Spicy Southwestern Chicken Sandwiches
Morning Glory Muffins
Chicken Chilaquiles
Spiced Tilapia with Roasted Pepper-Tomatillo Sauce (not online)

No comments:

Post a Comment