I haven't posted a Cooking Light "to try" list since the May issue! I'll try to get caught up, but first, here's one for the current issue. Most of August's recipes can be found on the Cooking Light website. It's a pretty long list and two of the recipes are on my list to make this week.....
- Quinoa, Corn, and Tomato Salad with Chive-Infused Oil
- Southwestern Turkey-Cheddar Burgers with Grilled Onions
- Barley Risotto with Summer Vegetables
- Ginger-Carrot Muffins
- Charred Summer Vegetables
- Oven-Roasted Tomato and Chevre Bruschetta
- Corn and Fingerling Potato Chowder with Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- Sate Burgers
- Korean Barbecue Burgers
- Italian Meatball Burgers My Review!
- Bacon, Arugula, and Shrimp Salad
- Miso-Marinated Skirt Steak
- Asian Chicken Slaw
- Ginger, Beef, and Green Bean Stir-Fry
- Fresh Corn Tart with Chipotle Cream
- Salmon with Cucumber Salad and Dill Sauce
- Indian-Spiced Potato Cakes
- Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce, Asparagus and Peas (recipe not listed on website)
That should do it for this issue. I hope to get June and July up there too. Kind of late, but I do like to keep track of what recipes catch my eye.....