Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weigh In Wednesday

I'm getting so behind on posting! But I couldn't miss posting today, though it will be a quickie.......

This past week went okay. I only got to the Y once. I've been trying to go when I'm already out and about taking the boys to their activities to save on gas and time, but a couple of their activities got changed or canceled, so I didn't get to go. Guess I'll have to come up with a back-up plan for those kinds of days. With the kids off school and the upcoming holiday, it will be hard to get there again this week, but maybe I can go Monday. I'll just have to fit in some at-home exercising in the meantime. I so miss having the Y just a few minutes away - it was so much easier!

Still not counting calories - that's the one thing that really keeps standing in my way.

Things are nuts around here with soccer and baseball, so it will be a challenge to keep up with my workouts, but I will do my best.

That's it for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with some more recipes. I've been cooking and takign photos, I just haven't had time to post about it! Until tomorrow...........

my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Calorie Calculator


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    getting back in the "groove" isn't easy. After my knee injury, it took me forever to get my routine back. Wish you the best of luck!redrug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Only I've been trying for over a year to get back in the groove! Total lack of routine because of subbing is my biggest glitch here. But I've got to roll with it or it will never get done!

    ReplyDelete