Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

WDB and a New Blog!

I'm not sure if this WDB will appear at Sweetnicks this week or next as she's been on vacation, but I'll go ahead and post today. Look for the roundup either later tonight or next Sunday.

Here's a picture of poor Bailey being teased by his humans. While he tends to welcome just about any attention, even negative attention, I don't know if he was all that fond of this little bit of tomfoolery.




I'd also like to announce the first posting of my new
health and fitness blog -
Living Well!!


A while back I had tried to do some diet and exercise posting here at The Savory Notebook, but it just didn't seem to fit. I had a lot I wanted to do, but I felt it distracted from the main theme of this blog, food. So, I'm giving a separate blog a try. I realize it may prove too hard to keep up with two blogs, but it's worth a try. I will keep all of my cooking posts here, linking to this blog when I review a healthy recipe.

Speaking of healthy recipes, tune in tomorrow night for our second tempeh adventure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment