Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

VRC: Food on a Stick

Erika has posted the theme for May's VRC and it's Food on a Stick! I'm so glad to have guest bloggers host VRC just for these fun and interesting themes that I would never come up with myself. I hope I have time to come up with something fun and creative, but I do have a few good satay recipes to share if all else fails.


Just another short post tonight. Today was a looonnnngggg day. Tuesday and Thursday nights keep me running from when we leave for work (7:15 a.m.) to about the same time at night. Between work, baseball and Tae Kwon Do, it's a bit busy. All in all, though, I prefer to have 2 chaotic nights of activities than to spread it out over the whole week and have something going every night. At least this way I get evenings that we can keep to ourselves.

Time to see if I can get up the motivation to walk the dog. It's good for me and it's good for him and I can treat myself to a little red wine when I'm done. I think I'll go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment