Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

VRC: Most Requested Recipe

First of all, a bit thanks to Sweetnicks for hosting VRC: Cinnamon. Now I have a craving for cinnamon rolls....I knew that would happen!

The other night I posted about possible cutbacks here at The Savory Notebook. One of those cutbacks will be in the form of fewer VRC roundups. Not only will this take up less of my time, but we seem to have increasingly smaller numbers, so I'm not sure that the weekly roundup is really working in the first place.

The next roundup will be due by March 31st, giving everyone a good 2 weeks to get a recipe submitted.

This time I'd like everyone to share their most popular recipe. Do you have a recipe that seems to be well-received no matter who you serve it to? Does everyone request a copy of the recipe? Do you get asked to make this recipe over and over again? Does this recipe get passed around and become a favorite of friends and family? That's the recipe I want everyone to share here. Now most of us probably have more than one recipe that fits this description, but try to pick just one.

Hmmm...off to my recipe files to see if I can figure out what my recipe contribution will be!

3 comments:

  1. I know what I'm making... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sending you the permalink to my entry in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete