Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

Me in Fours Meme

But first, a review of last night's muffins.

They are very good. Not too sweet (I might like just a tad more sweetness, but since I'd like to avoid too much sugar, I might leave them as is), but maybe just a tad on the dry side. This may be due to the fact that I used regular skim milk instead of buttermilk. I will try them with buttermilk first and if that doesn't work, I might just try a bit more oil or maybe some fat-free yogurt. I will definitely be making these again. It's a nice base recipe that you can do just about anything with - adding any nuts, dried fruits or berries you'd like.

I've been tagged by Michele from Chef Michele's Adventures

Me in Fours Meme

4 Jobs I've Had

1.Dental Assistant/Receptionist
2. Pizza Hut Delivery - took orders over the phone - worst job
3. Retail Store Manager
4. School Secretary

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over

1. Top Gun
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Elf
4. Monty Python's The Holy Grail

4 Places I've Lived

1. Blauvelt, NY
2. Prince Frederick, MD
3. Bethlehem, PA
4. Temple, TX

4 Websites I Check Daily

1. Cooking Light Bulletin Boards
2. Sweetnicks
3. Culinary in the Desert
4. My mail

4 TV Shows I Love

1. 24
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. House

4 of My Favorite Foods

A hard one......so much food, so little time

1. Pizza
2. Maryland Blue Crab
3. A nice, crusty bread
4. Any really good, chewy, buttery cookie

4 Albums I Can't Live Without

Another hard one - I don't tend to fall in love with whole albums....

1. The Rising by Bruce Springsteen
2. John Mellencamp by John Mellencamp
3. Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads
4. Come on, Come on by Mary Chapin Carpenter

4 Places I'd rather be

1. Any place warm, preferably with a beach
2. The East Coast
3. Closer to a bigger city
4. Europe, Asia - never been abroad

Fun! I'm tagging Sweetnicks and Culinary in the Desert - assuming they haven't already been tagged. Thanks Michele! :)

I need to start thinking about ARF/5-A-Day Tuesday (and event hosted by Sweetnicks) for tomorrow. Hmmmm.............tune in tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment