Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Between traveling and my parents' maddeningly slow (I hope I NEVER have to go back to dial-up) computer, there isn't much time - or patience - to blog this week.

So, until I'm back at my own computer, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families.

Please tune in later this week for the Orange and Oatmeal Almond Cookies based on this Cook's Illustrated recipe. Tomorrow we are making Cook's Illustrated's Vichyssoise recipe and Food Network's Creamy Tomato Soup - I'll post and review these recipes later this week as well.

Also stay tuned for some healthy cooking to start off the New Year on the right foot. I am going to focus on eating right and getting more exercise and over at Sweetnicks, she is trying to get more ARF in her diet. Don't know what ARF's are? Go on over to Sweetnicks to find out.

For some reason, most of the editing buttons for Blogger are not appearing on my parents' computer - it's an Apple - so I'm not able to provide any links at this time either. I only see the spell check button and the add image button. Help! Get me back to my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment