Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005

Recipes to Share (10/10/05)

I am going out tonight to a local Mexican restaurant to say farewell to a friend who is moving to Buffalo, NY, so there will be no cooking tonight. I didn't really even have time for baking or candied apples because I joined my friends for coffee this morning, then work, and after work, I took take my boys shopping for clothes - they are almost out of pants that fit properly.

Since I like to post every day, I try to fill the days I don't cook with other little tidbits and I thought a nice way to fill the void would be to post a few of my favorite recipes. They will not have pictures (unless I can borrow them from another site), but it will help begin to fill my recipe pages with some goodies and hopefully make this site a little more interesting.

These recipes will be tried and true, pulled from my Favorite Recipes cookbook in my Mastercook files. Seems only fair to make them seasonal as well. This time, the category will be fall fruits.


Cinnamon Apple Cake from Cooking Light

Cinnamon Apple Cake

Cranberry Scones

Maple-Walnut Apple Crisp

Pear, Leak and Gruyere Turnovers

Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon-Poppyseed Dressing

That's all for today! Looking forward to some yummy, fattening Mexican food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment