Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My new toy......a Rice Cooker

After reading many different posts on the Cooking Light boards about rice cookers, I was convinced - I had to have one! After doing much research, I ended up with this one:


It's a Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-Cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker. I got it for a great price on Amazon.

Even though I wasn't sure if this was a wise investment, I have found that we now eat more rice. It's just so easy to throw things together, forget about it and have it ready and waiting when you're ready for it. I like the fact that I don't have to watch it and that it doesn't overflow onto the stove. During the hot summer months, it's nice to be able to cook things without heating up the kitchen. Another advantage is that it frees up more burners on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment