Pages

Monday, August 01, 2005

Calorie and Exercise Chart


(Click on chart for larger view)

I would like to start "broadcasting" how I'm doing with eating and exercise. I'm going to start off small, with just a chart showing how many minutes I exercise each day along with how many calories I consume. This could grow into more, with daily diary entries and more details. After all, consuming 1500 calories of nutritious foods is a whole lot different than consuming 1500 calories of chips and doughnuts! But for now, I'm sticking with the simple facts. And the simple facts are that I need to eat less and exercise more.

Check in daily if you want to see how I'm doing. I'll keep a link up on the sidebar and try to keep it updated on a daily basis. My bare basic goals are to exercise at least 30 minutes at least 5 times a week and to eat between 1500-1800 calories (sometimes less than 1500, but hopefully not over 1800 very often).

No comments:

Post a Comment